The engineering audit is a one-time audit in which the design of a landfill is checked to Pollux’ design criteria and experience. Pollux’ software is used as described under landfill engineering.
This audit allows to:
- be used as second opinion, prior to construction of a certain design
- predict the actual functionality of the designed infrastructure
- check if the design performs as originally expected by the client
- make modifications in order to optimise the existing design
The engineering audit is based on monitoring feedback given by the client, indicating bad functionality of a certain design.
The engineering audit allows to detect and solve problems occurring due to a bad design.
- general biogas production Showcase